Welcome to My Gourden!

Come on in and sit a while. The gourden is always changing so be sure to visit often.



Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello World!
It is almost Spring! That means it is almost time for the start of the craft show season. The plan for this year is much broader than last year’s. With one successful sales event to my credit, I have decided to sign up for multiple shows this year.

In April I will be found at Per Marquette Lodge in Grafton Illinois. The Lodge is a beautiful building of the CCC era. With stone walls and lofting beam ceilings the lodge is a piece of Americana. The lodge is a wonderful place to grab a bite to eat and take a stroll amid the beautiful grounds. There is a paved walking path along the river road for those looking for a place to stretch their legs.

The Spring & Mushroom Festival will be April 11th from 11am-3pm. At this show, held in the main hall of the lodge, will be an array of local artist and crafters displaying and offering their items for sale. I will have an AngelsGourden table with mushroom lamps, gourd vases, gourd bowls, and other forms of gourd art. I will also have a display of my beaded pouch necklaces. Please stop by and say Hi!

Also in April I will have a table at the ShowMe Etsy sponsored Artropy on April 17th from 10am—3:30pm at Sqwires Annex in the Lafeyette Square area of St Louis( http://sqwires.com/). ShowMe Etsy is a group of local artists and crafters who enjoy getting together to work as a team to present their arts and crafts to the public (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=354432762627). I would love to see you
there!

No comments:

Post a Comment